Come be an OnBase Application Engineer at one of the largest healthcare systems in New England and help us support a highly utilized enterprise content management (ECM) system!
Baystate Health is one of New England's largest healthcare systems with over 10,000 employees, three hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. We have an exciting opportunity for information technology professionals wishing to join an award-winning team that has been voted twice “Most Wireless Hospital” and has just been voted “Most Wired” by Hospital and Health Networks. Here is what you will do:
- Maintain an existing enterprise content management system highly utilized throughout Baystate Health.
- Perform development activities associated with bringing additional departments onto the system.
- Perform unit and integrated testing utilizing standard test scripts and methodologies.
- Analyze technical specifications for supported applications and coordinate solution related activities with other technical and functional analysts.
- Develop and configure new and existing modules and workflows.
- Act as a project owner with management duties as necessary.
You will need:
- A Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field or a combination of significant previous programming experience and at least a high school diploma.
- Minimum four years of system administration or programming experience required
- Previous experience performing development activities on Hyland OnBase ECM product version 8 or higher preferred. Will consider experience on other ECM platforms such as: Documentum, Alfresco, Open Text, Perceptive, and/or FileNet.
- The following Hyland OnBase certifications are preferred: OnBase Application Programming Interface (API), OnBase System Administrator, OnBase Advanced System Administrator, OnBase Workflow Administrator
- The following Tools/platforms are desired: COLD/ERM, Document Import Processor (DIP), Medical Records Management (MRM), Document Knowledge Transfer (DKT), Unity Forms, Workflow, and HL7
- An understanding of web server technologies, user interface and system security designs preferred.
- Oracle database experience preferred.
- Previous use of Microsoft Project or other related project management tools.
To apply please visit www.baystatehealth.org/jobs and reference position number 59965. For more information contact Jason Pacheco at 413-794-2384.
Baystate Health is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workforce. EOE/AA