Cambridge Health Alliance
1. Oversees projects and logistics associated with patient-centered access, including: implementing and coordinating shared medical appointments, supporting the sustainability of advanced access scheduling, and increasing patients enrollment and use of a web-based portal.
2. Communicates regularly with Ambulatory Leadership team about access initiatives including: goals, progress and barriers.
3. Serves as improvement advisor to site-based teams undergoing transformation initiatives, using proven quality improvement methodologies.
4. Helps to build the internal capacity of a practice to engage in data-driven change.
5. Collaborates with key stakeholders and partners within CHA, including IT, Clinical Departments, and Performance Improvement, to ensure successful spread and sustainability of access initiatives
Masters degree in management or equivalent strongly preferred; 5 years experience or more in project management of complex processes and teams, including consulting/coaching; experience with quality and performance approaches, including the Model for Improvement and Lean Six Sigma.