Cambridge Health Alliance
The Center Manager, ESP is responsible for the daily operations of the ADHC and the Supportive Housing Sites. The center manager ensures a flexible, efficient and effective work environment that meets the needs of the participants while attending the center. This position collaborates with all team members to address any and all concerns related to the center operations and participant needs including but not limited to day center attendance, Transportation, Activities, daily assignments of C.N.A.s, and facilities. This position demonstrates creativity, critical thinking, problem solving and development of the ESP policies and processes.
This position also ensures regulatory compliance for areas that fall come under operations. The Center Manager analyzes, develops, and implements processes to exceed regulatory requirements. These include but are not limited Grievances and Appeals, Service Requests, training and competencies, disaster preparedness, and quality improvement initiatives.
Education/Training: Minimum of a BS/BA in Healthcare or related field. Equivalent Years of experience may substitute.
*Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
* 3 Years working with the Geriatric population
* Experience managing an Adult Day Health Center preferred
* PACE experience preferred
* Sufficient mobility to negotiate physical plant.
* Strength and endurance to work continuously for 4-5 hours
* Ability to enter data into a computer
* Demonstrate visual and auditory capabilities sufficient to recognize and respond to urgent clinical/administrative needs
* Ability to travel