Cambridge Health Alliance
1. Completing ED Bedside Registrations, Inpatient Admissions and Outpatient Registrations.
2. Completing Bed Transfers, Physician Changes and Discharges.
3. Verifying and Corrects Patient Demographic Information.
4. Verifying Patient Insurances Using Multiple On-line Systems.
5. Collecting Co-pay and Self-Pay Deposits.
7. Maintaining Death Certificates.
1. 2-3 years of Customer Service experienc preferred.
2. 2-3 years of Front desk work in a hospital or health center setting preferred.
3. Must be computer literate and type.
4. Ability to speak Portuguese or Spanish preferred.
5. Knowledge of third party insurance preferred.
6. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
7. Knowledge of Meditech and Epic preferred.
8. Must be able to cover other shifts in a 24/7 setting which include overnights, holidays and on-call preferred.
Excellent customer services skills required. The ability to work in a busy environment, multi-task while attending to detail essential. Must have a professional and courteous manner toward all patients, visitors and co-workers. High school diploma required.