Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for maintaining overall cleanliness of environment of assigned areas.
2. Maintenance and sanitation of equipment.
3. Responsible for function setups and moving requests.
4. Responsible for major floor care and carpet care projects.
5. Responsible for ability to fill in for Housekeeping Supervisory staff.
6. Responsible for support training of staff.
It is understood that this is a summary of key job functions and does not include every detail of the job that may reasonably be required.
1. Current hospital housekeeping experience required.2
2. A thorough working knowledge of hospital, departmental and infection control procedures.
3. Ability to cover cleaning schedules as required.
4. Knowledge and ability to do required project (stripping and refinishing) work.
5. Ability to supervise and train housekeeping staff when needed.
6. Must have ability to pass department project work written test and show proficiency in doing project work.
7. Must have knowledge of UV Technology
1. Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral directions in English at the 12th grade level.